Sunday, July 1, 2007

Red sky in the morning



I woke up early in the morning....haha not that I get a choice now days....but I was treated to a GREAT red sun rise. True to the saying of Red Sky in the Morning shepherds warning

(or surf who ever you may be) it has been raining. More...again.


But now its fine and we've managed a walk down the road to check out the museum and other shops.


We had a great Late lunch/morning tea/early dinner at the pizza barn. Would like to thank everyone so much for coming down to be with us....really great to have you there.


Good to see Islay standing and taking her first steps....so exciting.



The next day we went down to my Mum and Dad's to have lunch with Dave's parents (Pat and Sewlyn are house sitting for Ma and Pa) Really lovely meal and Ara got to hang out with us all having a good meal as well.


I think I like this eating a larger lunch and hardly any dinner its worked really well for us the past few days...don't know what the productivity for work would be like if we did it every day.


Well I'll leave you with our last meal. A mix of cultures here.

No comments: