Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A climbing frame



Mum and Dad brought Ara a climbing frame and put it up before they left the country. I think if Mum had enough time she would of taken it back down again. But once Ara didn't have "gMamma" looking over her shoulder she started doing really well ie not falling off.
I've also set up a swing using her old wrap which she just loves. I think once some of the other kids come over it will be a hit.

Nana is here at the moment just giving Ara her dinner (my silverbeet is a bit hotter than I expected to share).

I've been walking a bit down to see the horses and Ara wants to go further and she seems to be happy again to go in the backpack...might get fit again carrying a pack ready for a track? Ara pulls out our tramping soxs and stamps her feet and asks for her sox.

The word for today is "watch" plan and simple once and back to playing

No comments: