Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brestcancer fundraiser

Dave was out the door and off to the B plant...to finaly hand it over.
And we were left with the house work day....humm.
Raining and cold.
Frances rang to say that there was a breakfast on down at Artform to fundraise for breastcancer. Even though I'd already eaten what a great start to the day.
Heaps of people...most of playcentre and mainly music along with mothers of mothers...and a few fathers.
All the kids ate well and some how they managed to stay inside out of the way and pretty quiet.
Ara had her first tangle with a bigger girl and got bowled over which she seemed very confused about.
And we have just learnt about "mine"
My rocks...my pen...my tea...my shoe...but she still has the idea that takeing turns is the way to go so thats good (so far).

No comments: