Monday, February 4, 2008

Wonderful weekend

David and I have just been reflecting on our wonderful weekend.
We managed to get all the shopping done (for about 4-6weeks) and Ara was still happy afterwards.
After a quick turn around we drove out to Jan and Gordon’s.
Dave, Warren, Aleisha and Greg went out to test their luck with the Scallops. Aleisha and I remembering that our little ones are just about made of Scallops.
Bridget, Jan and I took the girls for a swim. (I forgot Ara's togs...thank goodness she's too little to know). WHAT a lovely swim.I've looked longingly at Mt Mania and wondered if we should climb it again...I think the last time I did this was when Warren and Aleisha got married up there.I think I'll wait until I've got Dave to help me with the baby carry'n.
To end a wonderful day we had dinner with Bridget and Greg...and ate the few Scallops that the gang could find. THANK YOU!
You've done well on the deck guys and it looks great.
Love to you all
M

No comments: