Thursday, February 14, 2008

Its finaly finished

Its taken me a long time to get this one done. Its been my project when I'm down at Nana's...but as Mum said it will probably fit her when she's six.

Dave has just come home from the Auckland run visiting some new clients.

We are looking forward to seeing what the Pipe bands are going to be like tommorow. We'll have to see if we can get Grandpa out...not sure how that is going to go.

Been to Playcentre today. Oh Ara can be a little bully she's pushed two kids over today ending in tears...but then she's made sure everyone had a drink of water at morning tea and offered Jacob a "lick" of the spoon while "mixing" her cake today. I can't see them flatting together as they both wanted to cook their way.

Rain has been an issue on and off. We got caught out on our morning walk and I ended up with the cat in the backpack too while we stood under a tree untill I couldn't wait anylonger. Its a nice break but I would like to get a little more swimming done.

No comments: