Thursday, October 11, 2007

* She eats!

After what seems like for ever Ara is eating...well for today anyway.

We've been sick for a week or so but Ara has been out for about a month. We've just done our cock pot chicken to celebrate our Friday night of good eating.

I've also been using Meditainment over the last few days to get a bit of a recharge in a short time. Its worked really well for me.

Deep Recharge meditation by Meditainment
A guided meditation to get more energy.

Other related downloads include those for enjoying complete relaxation, combating lack of sleep and insomnia, and a powerful natural sleep aid.

Free Meditation - The Secret Garden by Meditainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found it so cool to watch my (nearly) 11 month old daughter putting food (not dirt or paper) in her mouth by herself. She's not yet this accomplished.

I enjoyed the video.