Thursday, October 25, 2007

Return to student life?

Well thats how it felt the other day apart from the point that we have Ara. Here we were trying to get Davids car started. Ara was sitting in my car just chilling out with her play lunch.
While Mummy and Daddy are push starting the car... which was slightly heading down hill the wrong way.
But we made it!
Is the car fixed? We don't know and don't really trust it to head to Auckland any more.

Yesterday Ara and I went up to Whangeri's wonderful Mair park for a picnic with heaps of other Mum's and Bub's - a La Leche gathering. Ara and Grady went rampaging as usual and we didn't get much of a sit down but it was really nice and I think I'll do it more often.

We also had...have unsure now as they tend not to last very long.
Turkey Babies!
I was trying really hard to get a good photo but Mumma Turkey was not all that keen.

Its wonderful and sunny but the wind is still here and very cool. Ma and I have been doing a few cuttings of hebes to get our stocks going again in the shade house.
We've lots of planting to do on the weekend. Karaka trees down our far boudary.

Hope you are all well
Love
m

No comments: