Thursday, September 6, 2007

* Its been a long time

I'll not up date on everything just tell you what's been happening in the last few days. No reason for not have'n the blog done other than spending a bit more time outside.

I've also been reading a lot as well....we did a big amazon buy and I'm still working my way through.
One book which is really great and totaly recomend is "Our Babies Ourselves" I'm still working my way through it but have to share with Dave who is also working his way.

Ara is a neat freek...well you decided. She saw a bird poo on the window just a little mark so she wanted to get a tissue I thought she wanted to wipe her face but then she tried to clean the window (she's on inside...mess is on outside). So Mummy had to get the washing stuff out and off we went...she even knows where the rags for the bucket are...I never showed her.
Ara just loves water play and will take any chance that she can to get wet and splash.
We are off to Islay's birthday party tommorow I can't wait to see how she is.
On Sunday if the weather is still the way it is we'll be cleaning out the water tanks.

No comments: