Sunday, September 23, 2007

Funny, Sweet and Embarrassing

A few nights ago Ara was off to bed.
She did her usual rolling round on the bed for a little while sorting her self out and then I said
"Nite Nite time Ara"
She then threw her self down on the pillow face down and started pretend snorring...we don't pretend snorr I've just got a bad cold at the moment and I must be really bad in the snorring department.

So me with my bad cold I'm feeling pretty shattered after our weekend.
We went on the river boat on the Kaipara. Very good...long but good.
Dave said that Mummy needs Nite Nite time when we were in the car on the way home as I must of looked terrible.
Once we got home Ara collected up her Max the Mercat and walked me down to the bedroom and stood beside the bed waiting for me to get in. I pulled her up beside me. She pushed Max in my face and said shhhh then crawled off the bed and went to see Dave for 15mins.

On the boat we were all sitting together having some lunch when a young mum walked past with her baby. The baby had a a lead on which Ara spotted.
Ara can't say much yet but she said it all
"Woof woof woof" and pointing at the baby.
All four of us just about melted into the carpet.

No comments: