Saturday, August 18, 2007

Child labour


Well I'm all for it...hahaha
I've had Mum and Dad over a few times last week as Dave was away. Ara just loves getting comet out (vaccum cleaner) she batts our hands away and she wants to do all by her self. She also wants to sweep the floor and put the washing on the line as well as get it out of the machine and unload the dishwasher...and if you don't re-load it when there is stuff to get clean look out otherwise she'll throw a paddy until you do your job.
We've got Pat and Selwyn here for a little while and we've had a lovely catch up with Nana and Grandpa this afternoon while I've managed to get near the lawn mower.
Pheww...I've not mowed much with Victor the petrol mower for ages and I was just about shaken too bits and Ara burst into tears when Dave started it becasue it is SOOO loud. I think I'll stick with Ivan the eletric mower.
We drove down to Craig and Edwine's yesterday to celebrate Anja's 1st birthday. Was really great to see how well everyone is doing. Dave was just comenting on how we have all got very different names for our children. Ara was the oldest but Anja was keeping her own when playing a game of share...I'll hold on to this toy but I want what you've got so we'll swap... only thing is they forget to let go or count.
Sorry no photos...but just imagin about 8 really cute bubbas and lots of happy parents.
1st birthdays are all about the parents....happy that their child is still alive and they are still alive and sort of sane.

No comments: