Friday, August 10, 2007

We've all got the cold

After our Queenstown holiday with extreme temperature changes I came down with a cold! So I've been very foggy in the head and moving very slowly. Now that I'm almost better I've passed on the joy to David and Ara. So my poor darlings are now feeling a bit under the weather.

We've decided to keep the house really warm and not go out all that much. Ara just loves getting the fire wood in with me and will ride in the wheelbarrow to the wood bin or the bucket to collect the wood from the door...so a paint tin of baby anyone? While she may nearly be 10kg she's a lot easier to carry than a sack of spuds.

We had a lovely evening with Jeff, Mat and Kate a few nights ago. Eating curry again ;-) Jeff now has a boat which we are all eager to get out on this summer. I was laughing telling them about Laurence and Janice (Uncle and Aunt) when Tessa was a baby and they were living on the boat and washing Tessa's nappy's hanging them to dry in the rigging. I thank goodness for my washing machine again!

Well I hope you are all well and happy and look forward to catching up with you all soon since we have lots of birthdays coming up as well as house warmings....good on ya's Sue and Arryn can't wait to see your new house.

Warren and Leisha VERY exciting to of sold your place and moved on to a new place. We had some great times at your old place but I'm sure we'll have many more at the new. Some photos of new years (before baby's) at W&A's. Swimming at the waterfall and the dinner is just about ready...Thanks so much Willy, Elsa, Waz and Leisha.

No comments: