Thursday, March 27, 2008

What have we been doing all this time?

I've had an odd kind of cold cough thing which has been more of a pain rather than knocking me out like I normally am.
Both Dave and Ara have been trying to kick me out of bed so they can get some sleep...even Griffin has left.
But nearly right now.

We've been working really hard in the garden!!! AND totally enjoying ourselves. Ara is running in between both of us and having a whale of a time.
Griffin has been a wonderful little mate for Ara too climbing trees on cue and hiding under the silver beet plants.
We are just starting to get geared up to get a digger in to get a few areas cleaned up. Puka flats will be come even more flat...and we'll be extending the veggie garden to about twice the size with a new patch down the hill just below the orchard.
We'll also be doing away with the back lawn and putting in a path down beside the house with a rock edge. Dave is really good with the rocks!!! Grandpas got all keen too so I think we'll start to see some amazing things happen here soon...well we've already got heaps of amazing things...but even more on the go.
So even though I'm a bit slow...I think there will be even more to watch in this space.

No comments: