Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cat Magic


We don't know how he's doing it.
Looking round for Griffin in the evening...or in some cases the next morning....and we just can't find him. So we head off to the garage thinking he's up in the roof again...but no.
Now get this. How does he get in the batch? There are no doors open. We've not been in there for ages. No windows! No holes in the walls. But he's in there asleep on the bed. The cat door is locked both ways.
I don't know....Cat Magic.

So apart from wondering how Griff does this we've been pretty good. The cold's are almost gone and the brains are almost back on line.

The first photo is the post that Ara has to pat every day when we go down to the end of the road and see how Allan's house is progressing. For ages I've been thinking that she's been mooing at the cows as we walk down the hill. I've been really confused as there are none around at the moment. Finaly I heard what she's been hearing. The engine braking of the big trucks coming down the hill. Ok I'm a bit slow ... but she does do a good cow moo too.
The second is often how I end up coming up the hill from any walks I do with Ara. Griff always has to have a ride. With the solid backpack he can lay across my sholders and Ara lays her head on his tummy...bit with the wrap there is not much room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely photo of you, Grif and Ara. Reminding us that Winter has arrived with your hat and woolies.

I bought another pair of shoes for Ara yesterday at ( would you belive it) a TESCO ( thats a big British supermarket) - I decided the previous ones I bought would be a bit big. These had a lower size on them, but when I got back they were the same size. So Ara will just have to grow big feet in the next month!
Luv Mum