Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Who is training who?

I've finally convinced Griffin that he needs to stay with Ara for her afternoon nap. Today I think he's happy to oblige me considering its raining and cold.
We've joined up with Play centre. WHAT FUN!! I really wish we had a slide as that is was Ara makes a b line for at the moment. Oh well its just down the road not far from Nana and Grandpa's place.
Yesterday was a very full day for me...if you told me 6 months ago that I would be vacuuming the whole house, changing washing the sheets on and off the line, Play centre for an hour, visiting Nana, mowing the lawn, folding and putting away as well as making dinner I would of laughed at you. I'm tired today but that's cool. Just goes to show what I can do with a baby on my back or holding out pegs for me.

No comments: