Monday, May 28, 2007

Another Sunny Autumn Day

We've been over to Kaiwaka coffee group for the first time in ages.
Great to see everyone with their children growing so fast. All taking off with each others food or begging to another Mum for what is ever in the food pot.
Its a pitty that both the coffee group and playcentre clash but as Ara gets older she'll start enjoying larger toys and bigger kids so playcentre will win over. But for the time she's in the middle.

We've been meaning to head down to Auckland to catch up with friends so a quick few calls and tex's last night and we've got our selves sorted. We want to see as many people as we can and let any children run around and have fun so its off to the zoo.
I can't wait I love the zoo. I've no idea what Ara will think of it but I'm sure it will be the first time of many.

We don't often get photos of Dave or myself with Ara so here's one in the sun. Good kiwi kid with no shoes.

No comments: