Thursday, January 29, 2009

Been a long time away



Its been a long time away... I've been pretty tired running round after Ara and myself (the next baby really).

As with most bloggers I've seen that over the summer months blogging drops to an all time low as there is just so much to do outside.

I hope to bring you a lot of up date photos of what has happened over the last few months...and yesterday!

I'm not one for photos of myself but its really the next bubba I'm trying to show you here. We are on the lawn at Pat and Selwyns.

This is a photo of Ara down on the rocks at Langs beach. It was my first swim in the sea for...ages as I'm not really a sea swimmer. It was beautiful and I look forward to Dave coming home so we can go again.
























Here are my wonderful two peoples looking for sea snails and watching the waves come in.

No comments: